Mus’ links June 20th from 06:16 to 11:12:
- Nespresso is still an amazing model… – It surely is from the company’s point of view. As a consumer and far too heavy user I wonder every time I empty that machine whether these whatever-they-are-made-off capsules do any good to anybody else (i.e. the environment). I think I’ll hit it for 6 (via kwiat).
- Can VCs Transfer Risk To A Startup? – Absolutely. Venture Capital WILL make a startup riskier. It is not exactly a transfer though.
- BP’s Options to Limit Liability From the Oil Spill – NYT – The Deal Professor looks at BP’s legal options.
- The Coming Merger Wave? – Spoilers: It is not coming. Companies are just hoarding cash and are afraid of spending it.
- Salaries replacing media buying in social media marketing – Loads of opportunities in social media marketing for brands and entrepreneurs.
- AOL Drops Bebo from its Friends List – From 852.000.000 to zero. In USD.
- Builders and extractors – I would like to be a builder. Just step back at any given time while investing or working with an investment and wonder: “Am I doing any good?” Or, different kind of question: “Am I any good at what I do right now?” – I am working on it.